Monday, May 4, 2015

The Heir is Almost Here!

No comments    
Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought.

You guys! The Heir comes out in a day and I cannot hold my excitement any longer. We've waited too long to get to know America and Maxon's precious daughter, and now we're so close to finally meeting her in beautiful hardcover.

I know some chapters have been unlocked, but I have resisted the urge to read them. I just couldn't imagine how I would cope with missing chapters. Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on the book. To "tame" my giddiness, let me share what I would like to see in The Heir.

  1. America and Maxon - I know this isn't their story anymore, but I still want to see what happened to our favorite couple. How's married life for them? Are they still keeping the fire burning *eyebrow wiggle*? Ear tugs anywhere?
  2. A strong lead - As much as I liked the romance in The Selection to The One, I want to see less romance in this book, with a strong female character that defies expectations.
  3. Princessy stuff - I just wanna see how a princess lives, okay? 
  4. An explanation - Why is there still a Selection? I thought they would have banned it after The One, but apparently it's still around. I just want to know why keeping it is important. (Was this explained in any of the books? If it was, sorry! It's been a long time since I've read them.)
What do you want to see in The Heir? Let me know in the comments section!

0 comments:

Post a Comment