Monday, April 6, 2015

I've Returned!

No comments    
categories: 
Hi, guys! Oh, gosh how long has it been? My last review was posted more than a month ago. Way to go, Gail. You are such a responsible book blogger. Anyway, I apologize for not being active on this blog. Trust me; I wanted to review all of the books in my growing to-read pile, and I really really wanted to request so many titles. So what happened? College. Classes. Finals. 

But whatever! I'm back now and I'm getting started on clearing my to-read-and-review pile. Currently I am reading Charlie, Presumed Dead by Anne Heltzel -- I am already hooked. The review for that will be up this week. I will try to read as much as I can this week, since next week I'll be having an immersion (basically I have to work in an office in the university...) for fifteen days. I'll be kind-of-gone for a while again, but I will still be reviewing since the immersion won't be as stressful as everyday life in college.

Thanks for understanding! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment