Friday, December 26, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #2

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is a way for book bloggers to gain followers and make new friends. To join, all you have to do is answer the weekly question, and then follow as many blogs (that are also participating in F&F) as you can! You follow them, they follow you.

I prefer GFC and bloglovin' follows. If you've just followed me, let me know below so I can follow you back.

This week's question: What books did you give other people this holiday season? - Suggested by Alison Can Read

I gave my good friend Kat a couple of books, namely: Graceling by Kristin Cashore, The Selection by Kiera Kass, Labyrinth by Kate Mosse, and XO by Jeffery Deaver. She's actually the only person whom I gave books this Christmas. I just think it's hard to give someone a book unless you actually know the person well enough. Besides, most of the people I know say they don't have time to read! 

What books did you give this season?

BY THE WAY, I'm giving one eBook copy of DANGEROUS REFLECTIONS by SHAY WEST! So I guess I can add that to my answer, too? Giveaway details here

0 comments:

Post a Comment